Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.changeday.kiwi. You acknowledge that by accessing, using, and purchasing product(s) from this website that you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the website.
- All prices and transactions are in New Zealand dollars and are GST inclusive.
- All online orders must be paid by supplying your credit card details on our secure online ordering system.
- Our website operates with the highest level of security, meaning your credit card details are not retained.
- All payments made via our site are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, whereby sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy and security.
- All payments for goods must be made when your order is placed. We are unable to reserve or dispatch goods before payment is received.
- Full payment will be charged when we accept your order.
- All credit card transactions will incur a 2.8% charge for the Merchant Service Fee as well as a $0.20c Transaction Fee.
- We reserve the right (at our sole discretion) to contact the credit card issuer in order to verify the information provided on the credit card authorisation form.
- If your payment is dishonoured by your credit card issuer, we may charge you a dishonour fee.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and Union Card.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe to have been placed fraudulently.
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods or services.
- An order is placed on our website via adding product(s) to the shopping cart and proceeding through our checkout process.
- The checkout process includes giving us delivery and any other relevant details for your order e.g. an optional special message, entering payment information and submitting your order.
- The final step consists of a confirmation page with full details of your order, which you are able to print as a receipt of your order.
Credit Card Payment Security
All payments made via our sites are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, whereby sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy and security. For security purposes certain transactions may require proof of identification.
You can help to protect your details from unauthorised access and use by logging out each time you finish using the site, especially if you are working from a public or shared computer.
Please note that we only deliver to New Zealand addresses. We aim to deliver your orders as soon as possible; however, dispatch times are subject to change, and delivery times may vary depending on your delivery address.
All deliveries will require a signature to confirm receipt. To ensure you successfully receive your order, please provide a delivery address where someone will be present during business hours to sign for the receipt of your package, or consider sending to a business address. A re-direction or re-delivery fee may apply if the courier is unable to deliver your product(s) and has to return to the address to attempt re-delivery or has to deliver to an alternative address.
Deliveries to Apartments or Multi-Level Buildings
Deliveries to multi-level buildings, apartments or units must have a floor / level, and apartment or unit number. If the delivery address is a business, the delivery address must include the business name.
Healthcare Facility Donations
You can choose to donate your order to a healthcare facility (e.g. hospital, doctor’s clinic / practice, etc.). For all donations to healthcare facilities, please include the business name and complete delivery address. We cannot deliver to a specific patient in a healthcare facility.
Incorrect Delivery Address
You are responsible for providing us with the correct and complete delivery address. We are not responsible for product(s) sent to an incorrect address. Delays & re-delivery fee may apply if we need to re-direct your product(s) to the correct address.
Delivery Time Frames
We are not responsible for late or non-delivery if no one is present to receive the delivery with signature. A re-direction or re-delivery fee may be incurred. Delivery times for product(s) may vary and deliveries to rural addresses and some areas may take longer than the time indicated.
Unfortunately, we cannot take responsibility for late delivery of any product(s) due to:
- Adverse weather conditions
- Incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses
- Any other causes beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to securing necessary export licenses, compliance with laws or regulations, Acts of God, acts or omissions of the Purchaser, acts of civil or military authority, judicial action defaults of sub-contractors or suppliers, labour disputes, failure or delays in transportation, embargoes, wars or riots.
Donation Delivery Time Frames
If you have chosen to donate a product to an organisation as part of the promotional campaign, such as to Starship through the Barfoot and Thompson’s Magic of Reading Programme, we will deliver the donated product(s) at the end of the promotional campaign as indicated on the website.
All product(s) are subject to availability while stocks last.
Cancellations & Returns
All orders may be cancelled up to 24 hours from confirmation of order (i.e. the buyer clicks the ‘Place Order’ button), when a full refund of the product and shipping price will be credited. The purchaser will still be charged for the Transaction Fee and Credit Card Fee. Please email email@example.com to cancel an order or apply for a refund. We cannot guarantee that your product(s) won’t be dispatched before cancellation of orders.
Damaged Items in Transit, Defective or Incorrect Items
In the unlikely event that your product(s) are damaged during the shipping process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours from receiving your order. We will make arrangements for the return of the product(s) with you and refund the product and shipping price of your order (the purchaser will still be charged for the Transaction Fee and Credit Card Fee) or offer a replacement of the same product(s) at your choice. Please attach photographic evidence of damage and packaging on the email in order to enable us to investigate the matter with the Courier Company and packing processes.
These Terms & Conditions of Sale (and any contracts to which these Conditions of Sale apply) and use of the www.changeday.kiwi website shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in relation to these Terms & Conditions of Sale (and any contracts to which these Conditions of Sale apply) and use of the website.
If any portion of these Terms and Conditions are deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By using this site you acknowledge that all website content is our exclusive property or is used with the express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. No Content may be published, reproduced or transmitted without our prior written consent and approval.
While we endeavour to supply accurate information on this website, errors and omissions may occur. We do not accept any direct or indirect liability for any loss or damage which may either directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this website.
Privacy and Your Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information is confidential and will not be shared, sold, rented, or disclosed to any third parties. Your information will only be used for the sole purpose of your Change Day promotion purchase or as permitted by the Privacy Act. By using this website, you confirm that all information provided to us including delivery details for purchases on the website are current, complete and accurate at the time you provide it.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, alter, modify or update these Terms and Conditions of use at any time without prior notice, and these Terms and Conditions may apply to your order. Please review these Terms and Conditions before each purchase.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Change Day website or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us using the below details:
Phone: 0800 436 382 ext. 9150 (ask for Marketing team)
Address: Level 2, 139 Quay Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Postage Address: PO Box 106 339, Auckland 1143, New Zealand